Ramblin' Mopars 2020
- Thank you to eveyrone who participated in our 2020 Ramlin' Mopars fun run!
- We are pleased to announce our return to Parkland Mall for 2020!
- Saturday, August 8, 2020
- 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Rear/east parking lot, 6359 50 Ave, Red Deer, Alberta
- We are hosting a safe, fun run event this year with a scenic route. We'll have printed directions available with registration, and to download soon.
- $20 per car registration includes one of our fantastic Mopar mugs
- COVID UPDATE: Currently, AHS is only permitting gatherings of 200 or less. If that changes, we may permit a hang out after the fun run. However, we need everyone's cooperation to stay safe.
- Parkland Mall has kindly allowed us to have the event at the mall, so please observe the rules, or we may not be invited back. Failure to observe these safety rules could also result in an outbreak. Please:
- * Do not arrive early.
- * Do not gather in groups outside of your cohort.
- * Bring hand sanitizer and masks, in case we are allowed to have a small gathering.
- Please click Going or Interested on our Facebook event for updates! We post changes on this web page, but on the day of the show any changes or news will be posted to the Facebook event
25th Anniversary Mopar Show & Shine 2019 - Cold But Awesome
- Over 92 vehicles registered. We made some new friends, kept warm with coffee and tea, and managed to avoid the rain. Usually nicknamed August Heat, this year's show was chilly, but finally warmed up in the afternoon. Hopefully next year we won't have to change the nickname to Early Fall!
- We also purchased breakfasts in support of the Red Deer Food Bank!
- Marilyn and John Kehoe (I hope I spelled that last name correctly) won Best of Show with their beautiful 1959 Dodge Custom Royal. It has a 383, push button transmission, and swivel seats.
The 24th Annual Mopar Show & Shine 2018 Was a Success
- Over 120 vehicles registered. We had a fantastic visit from the '71 and '72 H-Coded Swinger 340s. It was a treat to see these rare cars!
- We also purchased $750 worth of breakfasts in support of the Red Deer Food Bank!